Yes! World Art Day is an real holiday recognized internationally! The International Association of Art (IAA) created it just for you to celebration the fine arts ...and to promote awareness of creative activity worldwide of course!
World Art day Celebration started on April 15, 2012... and you have missed too much ... and have been forgetting to party on Leonardo da Vinci's Birthday.
You should be 100% excited for a day such as this. It gives you a reason to celebrate art all day long and I will help you do so... Here are 10 ways you can celebrated the most creative holiday...
1. Capture The Human Experience with your camera. Learn how others have captured the human experience through photography at Distractify.
|Photo by Alex Elle|
2. Start a Good 30 Day Challenge, Art EveryDay 30-day challenge!
3. Express your social activism through the arts like artist/activist Rick Lowe!
|Courtesy of http://creativetimereports.org/Art by Rick Lowe|
4. Check out hundreds of street art by Sao Paulo brought to you by the Google Art Project!
|Art By Sao Paulo/ Courtesy of http://www.fatcap.com|
5. Transform lives through art though Life Start and read/watch as Truth Atlas explains how it is all done.
6. Watch one of Hyperallergic Top Ten Artist Documentaries on Netflix.
|Image from "Radiant Child" a Jean-Michel Basquiat Documentary|
7. Learn how to bake a A Mondrian Modern Art Dessert In Your Oven from Hedi Glen on NPR. Download beautiful Modern art desert recipes brought to you by Caitlin Freeman.